PDA

View Full Version : New Classified Post Icons

J.Baker
11-20-2018, 08:00 AM
I have added three new post icons specifically for the classifieds. These can be used in place of putting "For Sale", "WTB", or "WTT" in the subject of your classified ad.

These new post icons are only to be used within the classified boards for their appropriate ad type. Use of these icons outside the classifieds will result in the post being deleted and the poster may be issued an infraction if it proves to be a reoccurring problem with that person.

J.Baker
11-20-2018, 01:39 PM
In addition to the original For Sale, Trade and Wanted icons, I have added one for Sold Pending Funds (S.P.F.) and one for Sold.

You can change/update the icon for your own ad threads by simply clicking "Edit Post" at the bottom of your original ad post and then clicking on the "Go Advanced" button below the edit window. One in the advanced editor you will see the option to change the post icon.

This will allow you the user to update your ads accordingly so that anyone viewing the classifieds will know the current status of your ad whether it's active, pending or sold. If marked sold, please also continue to close your ad as in the past.

J.Baker
10-07-2019, 06:03 AM
I have disabled the use of these post icons in leu of another option that is forced rather than elective. See this thread for details on the new method to use.

thread link (pending)