PDA

View Full Version : 7mm STW problems...........need your input.

Pages : 1 [2]

Robinhood
02-09-2022, 04:07 PM
(Dave Hijack knows this).

LOL, He is working on this. It is euphoria.

I have never been able to blow a primer out of the pocket without a case sizing issue. I have seen the jet cuts from ill fitting or bad primer pockets though.

Dave Hoback
02-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Uhh, ok. :confused: Didn’t notice the little insult at first.. my name followed by “HIJACK” but ok.

And to think.. My reply was actually sincere. :(

Robinhood
02-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Me pappy always told me if people pick on you they like you. He also said if they don't like you then at least they are leaving other people alone.

Dave Hoback
02-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Me pappy always told me if people pick on you they like you. He also said if they don't like you then at least they are leaving other people alone.

I guess. Just isn’t how I operate. I don’t randomly insult the knowledgeable members here who seem to make a point trying to help others. I still don’t get it. I completely overlooked it yesterday or whenever I replied. And when you brought it to my attention today, I tried thinking maybe it was a Spell Check error. But no combination of 1 letter triggers it. And that is quite a few letters to “accidentally” pick for Spell Check to turn Hoback into Hijack. I still don’t get it though.

Hopefully it was all in fun. Just seems weird. And the changing of someone’s last name is just bad form. That’s MY name. My Fathers name. And I’m proud of it. Good history tied into my family. LONG documented history here in the US.