PDA

View Full Version : Looking for creedmoor barrel

Timo
11-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Please delete

mike21
11-13-2018, 09:54 PM
Here's one of the more popular spots. Might give him a call to see what he has on the shelf. Many other options available.

http://northlandshooterssupply.com/

Timo
11-15-2018, 01:08 AM
Thanks, I found one at Apache
Jim is a nice guy to work with

BlueDog
11-18-2018, 04:40 PM
Timo, did Jim have the 6.5 Creedmoor in stock? Or did you place an order for one?

Timo
11-23-2018, 10:35 PM
I placed a order through ebay for the barrel.

olddav
11-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Timo, setup your instant messaging on your profile. So here may have some info for you.

Timo
11-24-2018, 01:30 PM
Oldday,...if I know how I would. I'm just a dumb old country boy

snowgetter1
11-25-2018, 05:01 AM
Please post when your barrel arrives. Curious as to how long it takes him to deliver it. Thanks.

BlueDog
11-25-2018, 09:15 AM
I placed a order through ebay for the barrel.

Sounds great! The reason I ask is my long awaited barrel from him is also 6.5 Creedmoor. To be honest, it kind of gets my hackles up. Currently on day 526 and waiting. Thanks for your quick reply, and let us know not only when you get it it, but how well you like it. I don’t think mine will ever get here, I’ve dealt with a ton of smiths, machinists, and others in this trade, bar none this has been the worst. Maybe I’ll get it before the two year anniversary?

snowgetter1
11-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Sounds great! The reason I ask is my long awaited barrel from him is also 6.5 Creedmoor. To be honest, it kind of gets my hackles up. Currently on day 526 and waiting. Thanks for your quick reply, and let us know not only when you get it it, but how well you like it. I don’t think mine will ever get here, I’ve dealt with a ton of smiths, machinists, and others in this trade, bar none this has been the worst. Maybe I’ll get it before the two year anniversary?
Believe it or not I actually just messaged him via eBay orders about my two barrels from October 2017. Got a bit upset when I saw his feedback for the last 12 months was all positive. Great thins like "fast shipping". Not happy at all. No response yet.....

BlueDog
11-25-2018, 09:27 PM
Believe it or not I actually just messaged him via eBay orders about my two barrels from October 2017. Got a bit upset when I saw his feedback for the last 12 months was all positive. Great thins like "fast shipping". Not happy at all. No response yet.....

Hey, at least we all aren’t waiting alone! Seriously though, I do believe we’ll get our barrels (eventually) and I do believe Jim does top notch work, but at this point I am really wishing I would have went with someone else, as by now I could have worn a barrel out. But instead my two year old new scope sits atop a new action, trued and lapped, the lonely action is sitting in its brand new chassis all bolted together gathering dust. Frustrating. Lots of dollars just sitting there as yet another shooting season passes.

Texas10
11-27-2018, 09:21 AM
When it comes to running a small business, the next worst thing to failure is being too successful. If you fail, you lose your investment. But if you're too successful you lose your health and sanity.

Hard getting it just right.

jetcycles
11-27-2018, 09:42 AM
526 days waiting on a barrel? Y’all are better men than me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tallsdyotehunter
11-27-2018, 06:06 PM
howdy, tallpaulr@hotmail.com trying to reach about about the 243 barrel thanks SNOWGETTER1