PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: Picatinny rail mounted on Factory MK11 FV SR stock

RCMO
10-29-2018, 08:18 PM
I've got an MK11 FV SR in the mail. Besides the usual stiffening and bedding, has anybody mounted a Picatinny rail or rails on the forearm to help stiffen the stock?

If anyone has could you post a photo? Does anyone have a photo of the stock interior? I'm just trying to get a head start before mine arrives.

Rob

Jester560
10-30-2018, 12:29 AM
I've got an MK11 FV SR in the mail. Besides the usual stiffening and bedding, has anybody mounted a Picatinny rail or rails on the forearm to help stiffen the stock?

If anyone has could you post a photo? Does anyone have a photo of the stock interior? I'm just trying to get a head start before mine arrives.

RobI doubt the forearm of the Tupperware stock could be stiffened that much. You will see when you get it.

If you want an extra to play with, I will send you mine for actual shipping only. I have a Boyd's on mine now.
Also, welcome to SS.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

RCMO
10-30-2018, 11:27 AM
Don't throw the stock out, please. I don't have PM privileges yet. If I screw mine up I will need the spare.

Jester560
11-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Don't throw the stock out, please. I don't have PM privileges yet. If I screw mine up I will need the spare.Say the word and it will be on its way to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk