PDA

View Full Version : Savage model 10 headaches with savage factory magazines

kayakpeak
09-15-2018, 10:22 PM
Based on many reviews I have read on factory magazines from Savage for the model 10 I decide to find a substitute. Thankfully I have been successful. It is a plastic magazine but it fits and functions perfectly. It is made by Pmag. There is no serial or part numbers, only the patent #, EN: 337-0170. I found it by pressing a friend of mine working at Cabela's in Marysville, WA. I did not check Pmag website so if you are sick of model 10 mags that don't work give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

ttexastom
09-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Than you for the info. Welcome to the forum from northeast georgia.

drybean
09-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Welcome aboard

Robinhood
09-16-2018, 11:09 PM
Welcome. I have never seen a Pmag that did not have at least a cartridge molded into the side.

kayakpeak
09-17-2018, 10:56 PM
Welcome. I have never seen a Pmag that did not have at least a cartridge molded into the side. It has a caliber number but not a part or serial number. To order online you are required to have at least one or both for the vendor to substantiate that it's correct for the gun you have. I got his one from Cabela's and had to have the serial number of the gun to verify it was correct. I purchased the gun from them and had no magazine with it. All is well that ends well.