PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: Mark ii accutrigger

2clicks_off
09-13-2018, 07:30 AM
I have a mark ii that i am using for a benchrest gun. I have read that the accutrigger speing can be lightened bycutting a coil of the fat end. When i cut a coil is it necessary to rebend a tip for the trigger housing. I have also read the seat for the spring can be drilled out. A little more costly if there is a mistake. Any suggestions or input would be help since i want to get down to 12-15 ounces. Thanks

J.Baker
09-14-2018, 01:24 AM
You're not going to safely get a rimfire AccuTrigger that low no matter what you do.

Ted_Feasel
09-17-2018, 02:48 PM
I have a mark ii that i am using for a benchrest gun. I have read that the accutrigger speing can be lightened bycutting a coil of the fat end. When i cut a coil is it necessary to rebend a tip for the trigger housing. I have also read the seat for the spring can be drilled out. A little more costly if there is a mistake. Any suggestions or input would be help since i want to get down to 12-15 ounces. ThanksI bought a spring for my accutrigger that got it very light. They sell them at northlandshootersupply. Call them and speak to Jim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

J.Baker
09-20-2018, 10:26 PM
This is a rimfire accutrigger, not a centerfire. Totally different designs.