PDA

View Full Version : Waiting on Apache barrel

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

varget204
05-20-2019, 02:59 AM
It was just out of the blue. Had been emailing regularly but no response. Got it today and it looks quite good. I actually just wanted the blank back because I already found another barrel but I’m just glad to have gotten something back. The work does look good.
Glad too hear your finely going to get your barrel.

oapstate
05-22-2019, 04:50 PM
I am going on 15 plus months now waiting on an Apache barrel. 6 weeks ago, I ordered the same remage barrel, chambered in 22-250 from X-caliber and it arrived today. I just do not understand the lack of communication. I still expect either a refund or a barrel from Jim, but now at least I can start my build.

varget204
07-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Order an x-caliber barrel May 1st,getting cryoed,got email today,supposed to receive FRI the 12th of july

MTNMAN5C
08-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Still nothing after 20 months. Emailed him today asking him to cancel my orders and refund my money.

Mthomas90
08-06-2019, 12:44 PM
I received a couple emails in the beginning of may saying the blank was in and would ship in a couple weeks. Still nothing and haven't heard anything since then either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oapstate
08-28-2019, 01:40 PM
I got an email from him the other day stating he is working through his back orders. good news i guess

J.Baker
08-30-2019, 02:13 PM
I got an email from him the other day stating he is working through his back orders. good news i guess

Back orders from what decade? :rolleyes:

PaddyD
08-30-2019, 03:29 PM
Boy you guys sure have a whole lot more patience and understanding than I do.... IF I prepaid for a barrel well over a year ago and the guy cashed and spent my money with no product shipped or even a response to my inquiry as to the status, I'd be in my car to show up at his door demanding the barrel AND a substantial refund of part of the money just because.. Why people put up with this type of poor business practice, regardless of how nice a guy someone is or how busy, is just beyond me understanding..

GrenGuy
09-01-2019, 01:15 PM
I got one of his barrels from eBay. It is a good shooter. But I would not want to go through what some of You have experienced.

MTNMAN5C
10-21-2019, 10:30 AM
Anybody hearing anything from Apache? He hasn't responded to me refund/cancellation request....I have not received the barrels either. Next month marks 2 years since I ordered.

65creed
10-21-2019, 12:17 PM
I'm at month 22 on mine. I tried numerous times to get ahold of him. I finally did this summer. We sent a couple emails back and forth. He was going to get mine on top of the priority list. That was this summer. Not anothet word or barrel yet. I went with him as his quality seems to be unbeatable for the price. Lack of service is Definetly a turn off though.

Adam

1953greg
10-21-2019, 03:03 PM
just think how many customers are not posting here!!!!!!!
i got lucky.....refund pronto after cancelling a 7 month old order

Mthomas90
11-02-2019, 04:07 AM
I've got another email or 2 since last update saying it "might" go out in the next week. that was a month or so ago.
the worst part is, I've went on the hunt and pretty much moved on to other plans for this type of build. I guess it cant hurt to have an extra 6.5x55 barrel.

varget204
11-04-2019, 02:59 AM
Contact Fraud Division,Attorney Generals Office

Orezona
01-28-2020, 09:58 PM
I keep checking this thread in interest of seeing if things are being made right.

Dennis
01-29-2020, 03:17 AM
Mthomas90, you PM board is full and won't accept further PM's. If you can, sent me a PM or email as I would like to share some information with you.

I've got another email or 2 since last update saying it "might" go out in the next week. that was a month or so ago.
the worst part is, I've went on the hunt and pretty much moved on to other plans for this type of build. I guess it cant hurt to have an extra 6.5x55 barrel.

Dennis
01-29-2020, 03:29 AM
FYI, Jim (Apache) and I had a great thing going a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately, I have gone through 5 back surgeries since "I" had to abruptly back out of the business! 3 of the surgeries were just last year.

This is the first time I have revealed this information as I thought the first operation was going to be successful putting me back in the saddle with the barrel business. This is the reason I never revealed what my issues were.

I remember many names I am seeing on this site, thus the reason for my post. I fell I still have many good friends here!

Jim is a great guy, but were all having "issues" the older we get! At least I am!

Hopefully my dream will come back to life!

Mthomas90, I sent you an email.

Thanks,
Dennis
Accurate Barrels

Orezona
01-30-2020, 10:00 PM
FYI, Jim (Apache) and I had a great thing going a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately, I have gone through 5 back surgeries since "I" had to abruptly back out of the business! 3 of the surgeries were just last year.

This is the first time I have revealed this information as I thought the first operation was going to be successful putting me back in the saddle with the barrel business. This is the reason I never revealed what my issues were.

I remember many names I am seeing on this site, thus the reason for my post. I fell I still have many good friends here!

Jim is a great guy, but were all having "issues" the older we get! At least I am!

Hopefully my dream will come back to life!

Mthomas90, I sent you an email.

Thanks,
Dennis
Accurate Barrels

Wow.....looks like everybody that has paid and waiting for the product is due a refund.

MTNMAN5C
01-30-2020, 10:05 PM
Been trying to get a refund out of him. I can't get any kind of a response out of him. Currently over 2 years on my orders.

Orezona
01-31-2020, 08:42 PM
Been trying to get a refund out of him. I can't get any kind of a response out of him. Currently over 2 years on my orders.

That is crazy! And that back surgery story is even more crazy...

Pay people back. You don't have to be able to walk to get somebody to send checks or do electronic transfers. Those that have paid for a product deserve a refund.