PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding longer swivel mount for Sinclair.

Bjkx4
06-29-2018, 09:01 PM
Does anyone use a Sinclair F-Class bipod? I’m having a hard time finding an extended swivel stud that will allow me to attach the rifle to the bipod with the retention pin. Any leads on a supplier that carries them? Thanks

Robinhood
06-30-2018, 04:28 PM
I struggle with this too. The trick is to back the two knobed scews off enough until you can push on one and the block with the pin sticks up enough for the pin to slide into your stud. You could use a washer on the swivel but it is not required.

You really need to back those screws out and push the block up.

If you have the 3rd generation replace the Teflon pivot washers with Stainless flat washers. It is a big improvement.

Bjkx4
07-01-2018, 10:01 PM
I struggle with this too. The trick is to back the two knobed scews off enough until you can push on one and the block with the pin sticks up enough for the pin to slide into your stud. You could use a washer on the swivel but it is not required.

You really need to back those screws out and push the block up.

If you have the 3rd generation replace the Teflon pivot washers with Stainless flat washers. It is a big improvement.

YOU’RE A GENIUS! That worked like a charm. I have no idea why, but I never even thought of that. Thank you very much, Robin!

Robinhood
07-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Love it when a plan comes together.