PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here

Wapatah
06-28-2018, 09:58 PM
I just signed up today. I have recently decided to try to upgrade my grandpa's 110 it is an early one serial #85xx, the stock was pretty rough from the years and want to breath new life into it. I got the choate ultimate sniper stock but didn't realize when it said fits "all" 110 models it meant I would need to completely replace my trigger group. The one part I am having trouble finding is the sear. If any one knows of a link to a full set-up drop in trigger that would work for me I would truly be in your debt. I have seen other threads about doing this but can't find any sites that would have the complete set or the sear I would need to make any trigger work. Thanks in advance. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the community here.

Wapatah
06-29-2018, 11:19 AM
Well I have spoken with a few trigger manufacturing companies and I think I am out of luck on this one. I scratched the inside of the stock trying to put it on. Live and learn I guess. Costly mistakes. I also seem to have messed up my adjustment screw.

drybean
06-29-2018, 12:37 PM
Welcome aboard

Wapatah
06-29-2018, 12:44 PM
Thanks. I hope I can figure this out.

ttexastom
06-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Welcome from northeast georgia