PDA

View Full Version : Single Shot Follower

bsekf
04-29-2018, 11:43 AM
Need a Single Shot Follower for a 110 Long Action Stagger Feed Blind Magazine. Which one do I want?

Bill

Nor Cal Mikie
04-29-2018, 07:15 PM
"Single Shot Follower for a 110 Long Action Stagger Feed Blind Magazine" That's what you need from Score High.
I think Midway, Brownell's and a few others has them. Fits on top of the factory follower and spring assembly. Pull the action, drop the
spring/follower out, put the Score High in place in the mag body, reinstall the factory spring assemble and go shooting.

Stumpkiller
04-29-2018, 11:39 PM
I haven't had any problem just setting a cartridge on top of an empty magazine in my M11 and feeding it in. :noidea:

GaCop
05-03-2018, 07:21 AM
:( What he said! Though I have to confess I do have single shot followers in a number of my Savages.

Nor Cal Mikie
05-03-2018, 07:52 AM
ALL of my Savage rifles/pistols are either single shot actions OR are fitted with single shot followers. Brass stays on the bolt head with the ejector removed till you pick it off. No chasing brass and it stays clean.

bsekf
05-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Should be here from Midway today. I am feeding a LA .223 brass. Just sick of having it catch and changing my OAL. Mikie, when the great state of CA takes your guns away, I'll take the true LA single shot actions off your hands, I only have one and need more!

Bill

Nor Cal Mikie
05-03-2018, 05:40 PM
"Mikie, when the great state of CA takes your guns away" ??
Bill, you must be kidding? The great state of California will NEVER take my or anybody else's guns away. They might talk a good story but when it comes down to it, it'll never happen. It's a "Cold dead hands" thing. And besides, the powers that be just arn't smart enough.;)

bsekf
05-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Mikie, I sent you a PM about Single Shot Actions? It's not "tongue in cheek".

Bill

Nor Cal Mikie
05-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Got it!:cool:

Nor Cal Mikie
05-04-2018, 08:49 AM
A while back, California passed a bill about not being able to buy ammo over the counter without ID and no more Mail Order ammo being shipped in. I mentioned about the government not being smart enough to take your guns away? Talked to the Guys at Wally World about the ammo thing. They said business as usual because the bill passed but they had no way to back it up and trace ammo sales SO, buy all the ammo you want and walk out with no worries. Not sure if they EVER got that squared away.:confused: