PDA

View Full Version : NRA

Evlshnngns
03-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Finally signed up, 100$ for 5 years. A new bill comes out every three days to restrict guns/ammo. Where is the march/demonstration on fixing the mentally disturbed, or making the current safeguards actually work. It's time for the law abiding, gun toting American to stand up and be accounted.

I don't know if joining the NRA is the most efficient way to make a difference, but they are throwing the most comercials my direction... "save your 2nd Amendment." Maybe if half us gun owners would sign up, they could save some money on advertising LOL

Any other suggestions for making a positive difference towards keeping our freedoms? I plan to find a local shooting club to join, that would help to stay a bit more with the times.

03mossy
03-29-2018, 02:01 AM
I have been a NRA member for 20+ years. I may not like how they spend money advertising or how they constantly beg me for more money. But as far as I'm concerned they're the best chance we have of standing up to the nutjobs that want to take our rights away. I gladly pay my yearly dues.

I would love to see a pro-second amendment rally that draws as many people as the rally that all the brainwash kids just did. The leftist media has a strong hold on them.

yobuck
03-29-2018, 07:28 AM
Well first off thanks to those who did join the (only) organization fighting every day for gun owners.
As for the rally, there were actually only a small percentage of kids, mixed in with the same old group who attends all the other anti rallys.
But that's not to say there aren't issues needing some common sense attention, and not all are gun related.
Florida has become the hotbed, and for good reason due the recent events.
The 2018 elections should prove to be very loud and interesting ones.

yankeedog
04-01-2018, 08:38 AM
I'll stay a lifer with the NRA through thick and thin.
They do a few things I disagree with or just plain don't care one way or the other but at the end of the day guns are their lifeblood so if they don't protect them then there is no NRA so they will do what they can to keep guns in the hands of the American people as much as they can.