PDA

View Full Version : Criterion barrel contour

1vakid
03-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Which one of this contours would come close or the same as the barrel on a Model 12 FV, (Cabela's special)?

Northland Shooters Supply currently stocks Criterion hand lapped match grade pre-fit Savage barrels in both small and large shanks. Northland stocks the most common lengths and contours on the shelf and can also custom order barrels for you in the following contours.Criterion Savage Contour Options– Sporter
– Heavy Sporter
– Lite Varmint
– Varmint
– MTU
– Bull Barrel

Texas10
03-24-2018, 11:36 PM
I ordered my 26 inch Criterion in Varmint contour. IIRC, it's .8 at the muzzle same as the 12FV, 26 in barrel it replaced.

CriterionBarrels
04-19-2018, 01:49 PM
Which one of this contours would come close or the same as the barrel on a Model 12 FV, (Cabela's special)?

Northland Shooters Supply currently stocks Criterion hand lapped match grade pre-fit Savage barrels in both small and large shanks. Northland stocks the most common lengths and contours on the shelf and can also custom order barrels for you in the following contours.Criterion Savage Contour Options

– Sporter
– Heavy Sporter
– Lite Varmint
– Varmint
– MTU
– Bull Barrel

If you're interested in comparing factory contours with our available options I'd recommend comparing your current barrel dimensions with those listed in the below link.

Feel free to give NSS or Criterion a call if you have any other questions!

http://www.criterionbarrels.com/savagecontours.pdf