PDA

View Full Version : EGW scope base

Ksmirk
09-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Fella's I need to order a +20MOA base for my striker and well I'm in La and the pistol is in Ok! can anyone help out with what EGW bases I need to order or give me the screw spacing? I kow it's a flat base but the lady at EGW didn't know which one I needed. It's a striker model 516 in 243 for now :D Thanks a mess! Later,

Kirk

358Hammer
09-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Kirk

I just told the same lady yesterday that I wanted a zero MOA picatinny for a Magnum action, flat rear bridge. She said would that be a 110. Yes was my answer.

Base and rings are on their way. Scope base hole spacing is the same on all (short) or (long) actions. But then again I only have two Savage long actions and the rest are strikers or target handguns.

Neal

Cycler
09-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Scope base hole spacing is the same on all (short) or (long) actions. But then again I only have two Savage long actions and the rest are strikers or target handguns.
That's true for two piece bases but not for a one piece base. The screws at either end of the action are the same spacing but the two bases are different distances apart.