PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bottom metal, need help.

Alaskan100
01-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Hello All,
I recently bought a new Cabelas T10, actually I could not pass up the price, considering it is a 6.5 creedmore caliber. Anyway I want to add a new detachable box mag system to it to expand the mag capacity. I am looking at both the PTG and CDI offerings. Does anyone have any experience with either one of them?
From what I understand these are the only makes that will work with the low bolt release. Is this true?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tracy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RandyB
01-17-2018, 06:23 PM
Hello All,
I recently bought a new Cabelas T10, actually I could not pass up the price, considering it is a 6.5 creedmore caliber. Anyway I want to add a new detachable box mag system to it to expand the mag capacity. I am looking at both the PTG and CDI offerings. Does anyone have any experience with either one of them?
From what I understand these are the only makes that will work with the low bolt release. Is this true?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tracy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I bought from CDI (Jeffrey Allen). One of the nicest and most helpful guys I've ever done business with. I had purchased a Hogue Full Bedded stock and was going to attempt to install it myself, but CDI will install it for free with the purchase of their DBM Metal. Can't speak as to quality of the job because I haven't got it back yet. There's a 3 week turn around on his work and mine's only been gone about 2 weeks. However, I have read several positive reviews.