PDA

View Full Version : California ammo law??

Nor Cal Mikie
01-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Just got done talking to one of the counter men at Wally World and was asking about buying ammo over the counter? He said "we're good to go. California doesn't have any laws in place so we just keep selling like we normally do".
He thinks the "law" will get kicked out because there's no way to enforce it and thinks the NRA will be getting in the middle of it before too long. Looking good to me. I roll most of my own ammo and no problem getting components so far. STUPID California. I keep saying "California needs an ENEMA"!

wbm
01-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Seems like some lawmakers in that state just sit down and think of some really stupid thing to do and within a few weeks it is a law.

Stumpkiller
01-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Good luck to you.

Many mail-order retailers folded when the NY Safe Act was illegally enacted and refuse to sell to ANY New Yorker; even though parts were successfully repealed.

Although it only impacts the Five Levels of Hell (aka "Five Burroughs") around New York City they will not ship to New York State.

Some (Bud's, TargetsportsUSA) will sell to us via the Internet. God bless 'em.

My advice is stock up and get the reloading dies for what you shoot.

Evlshnngns
01-07-2018, 03:02 AM
Didn't they restrict how much reloading powder you can have? Sad days

psharon97
01-07-2018, 12:54 PM
States like California are trying to regulate the 2nd amendment out of existence. What a sad day indeed.

wbm
01-07-2018, 04:46 PM
Wonder what the CALEXIT stats are now? It would not surprise me if they eventually got enough votes but don't see how 2/3's of other states would go along with it.