PDA

View Full Version : I bought a SSS target trigger used WITHOUT instructions or wrenches

rchouser
09-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Does anybody have a copy of the instruction sheet for the SSS compitition trigger. I am trying to install it into a current generation 12 FV replacing the accutrigger. It is NOT going well.

Second question: I removed the double ended cross spring from the Trigger Housing. This keeps pressure on the saftey slide. How can I get this back in place. I have launched it around the room several times.

Third question: Will I still need to remove the metal from the corner of the Trigger Housing. The trigger seems to fit into the trigger housing (now off the rifle) and align with the push pin ok. Was this required removal fixed in later triggers (more current trigger models.

I have tried calling sharp shooters but can't get through. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks rc

laportecharlie
09-17-2010, 09:14 AM
I can send you a set of instructions and a wrench. PM me your address.
Charlie

racinready300ex
09-17-2010, 09:35 AM
I think we have all shot that spring across the room at least once. I push the pin in from the other side to line everything up then push the spring in with my finger and apply pressure on the pin so it all kinda pops together. There still one of those springs in my house some where

rchouser
09-17-2010, 10:38 AM
LaporteCharlie... PM sent.

rchouser
09-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Just a quick thanks to LaporteCharlie. You sir, are a man of your word. I got the instructions and the wrench. Thanks much my friend. rc