PDA

View Full Version : Article: Savage Unveils New Model 110 Series

J.Baker
01-03-2018, 01:04 PM
You can view the page at http://www.savageshooters.com/content.php?443-Savage-Unveils-New-Model-110-Series

penna shooter
01-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Noice

big honkin jeep
01-03-2018, 10:18 PM
I like the concept. Cant wait to see one in person, and like most of us here maybe take one apart. LOL
Preferably a 16/116FLCSAK in standard hunting calibers. (hint hint Savage)

J.Baker
01-04-2018, 09:33 AM
They seem to have moved away from the adjustable brake models of the past in recent years in favor of doing more threaded muzzles for suppressors. Never much cared for the factory brakes - not very efficient so not very good at reducing recoil, but at least you could turn them off so you didn't blow your ears out while hunting.

bearcatrp
01-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Concept looks good. if its plastic, not for me. Plastic is cold in the winter and will crack easy if bumped hard. Would want some kind of soft rubber for check piece. Would be nice if they sell just the chassis to update older rifles too.

Robinhood
01-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Shimanski tells us that most people go to a gunsmith for stock fitment? Replacing the stock and woooing it as a new model is just like what her department does? Why not refine the timing and bolt lift. The Axis style firing pins and springs do help some and I';m sure they will find their way into all models eventually but htis is the lipstick on the pig scenario. I like the stagger fed models anyway....and lets do control feed while we are there.:o