PDA

View Full Version : Accutrigger Springs

65Whelen
12-06-2017, 03:19 PM
I need to replace the trigger return spring and accurelease tension spring on my Accutrigger. Bought this model 12 VLP used and the spring are not original. Called Savage and they want me to send the gun in for repair, they don't sell trigger springs to individuals. Does anybody sell original springs or replacements?

celltech
12-06-2017, 03:40 PM
As in you want a heavier or lighter spring? Gun Shack sells the "target spring" which I think a 12 came with in the first place. Lighter pull than say an Axis, but more than the red bladed triggers.

Not sure about the blade safety spring...any little lightweight thing you can find would be ok there. Maybe from a ballpoint pen?

65Whelen
12-06-2017, 11:44 PM
As in you want a heavier or lighter spring? Gun Shack sells the "target spring" which I think a 12 came with in the first place. Lighter pull than say an Axis, but more than the red bladed triggers.

Not sure about the blade safety spring...any little lightweight thing you can find would be ok there. Maybe from a ballpoint pen?

With current booger job it's a 3# trigger which is fine. Looking for an original spring or as close as I can get.

celltech
12-07-2017, 07:22 AM
I would just get the Gun Shack spring and preload it up to the 3# level...but it can go down to 1.5# if you want. As for the safety blade spring I would just find something at a hardware store route. Not sure where to find those...