PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Washington State!

Gtown
11-30-2017, 08:42 PM
Hello all, and thanks for allowing me to join this website! I'm a long-time shooting enthusiast with extensive experience with rifles, pistols and shotguns. I've been shooting since I was a kid, and never really stopped. I also handload all my ammunition ranging from 380Auto up to 300Winchester Magnum and everything in-between. I financed my shooting addiction through 37 years of working as a manager in the high-tech sector as well as pursuing a full career in the US Navy and Naval Reserve. I'm happy to give anyone advice on the reloading arts as well as general knowledge about firearms and shooting. I'm also a certified NRA Pistol instructor and hold concealed weapons licenses from several states. I look forward to chatting with all of you and exchanging information as people may desire!

drybean
11-30-2017, 10:17 PM
Welcome aboard

ttexastom
12-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Welcome from northeast georgia

ragsflh
12-01-2017, 11:30 AM
howdy,thanks for your service

penna shooter
12-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Welcome Senior Chief or Master? Thanks for your service from the Battlefields of Gettysburg, Penna

brandon.morris05
12-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Hello all, and thanks for allowing me to join this website! I'm a long-time shooting enthusiast with extensive experience with rifles, pistols and shotguns. I've been shooting since I was a kid, and never really stopped. I also handload all my ammunition ranging from 380Auto up to 300Winchester Magnum and everything in-between. I financed my shooting addiction through 37 years of working as a manager in the high-tech sector as well as pursuing a full career in the US Navy and Naval Reserve. I'm happy to give anyone advice on the reloading arts as well as general knowledge about firearms and shooting. I'm also a certified NRA Pistol instructor and hold concealed weapons licenses from several states. I look forward to chatting with all of you and exchanging information as people may desire!Also a Washingtonion, handloader, hunter, shooter and new to this forum. What part do you live in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hotolds442
01-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Welcome!