PDA

View Full Version : Savage Model 10 223 Staggered Feed Blind Magazine Help Help

dbuck
11-09-2017, 12:59 PM
I have a Savage Model 10 that I converted to 223 from a 308 and I have look and hunted and everything else to fine a 223 blind magazine with that spacer and can't fine one. What I have now is a one round follower installed to let me shoot one around. I need help, don't know where to go from here. This has been on going for around 2 years now so if any one know's where I can fine one or who will make me one I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

dbuck

foxx
11-09-2017, 01:56 PM
If it were mine and I deperately wanted a blind mag I could not find, I would machine the bottom of the action so it will accept center feed mags and run with it. Yes, I have done it before. No, I can't tell you how. But, if you look at the bottom of a center feed action and your stagger feed, you can see what needs to be ground away (a Dremel will work just fine) and once it's done, fit a center feed mag into the stock and you'll be fine.

darkker
11-09-2017, 07:46 PM
I have look and hunted and everything else to fine a 223 blind magazine with that spacer and can't fine one.

dbuck

I may have one in my parts pile. Shoot me an email to remind me and I'll try and dig around for one in the comming days.

dbuck
11-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Thanks a lot, just shot you an email with my email address.

dbuck