PDA

View Full Version : 110 FCP HS Precision stock build

Heffooooo
10-20-2017, 06:34 AM
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. After your opinions, thoughts, & ideas on the following. I have a MDT ESS chassis on the way for my 110 FCP 300WM. My dilemma has to do with the HS precision stock, whether to sell it or if it would be a good stock for a later build which i'd like to do one day. Those stocks here in Oz are upwards of $1000 to replace so i don't want to have to sell it for a lot less just to get rid of it. I realise i would have to use a Savage long action as the base of the later build as thats all that would fit in the stock. What sort of calibres would be good? Is this a good idea or dumb idea? Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers.:confused:

hafejd30
10-20-2017, 07:43 PM
The stock off the 110 FCP HS go for about $300 on here. And are available pretty often. If your able to replace that way. Not saying you should or shouldn't use it but put it away until you make your final decision. Don't let the stock be your guide to your next build. Start with an action and move from there once you decide what you want

Heffooooo
10-21-2017, 01:11 AM
cheers mate

penna shooter
10-21-2017, 08:54 AM
Noice....Congrats