PDA

View Full Version : Dicks savage 10 SBA

Masheen187
10-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Hey everyone, just found this site and found a lot of information I was looking for...except a couple things.

I am completely new to long range shooting and was at Dicks today. They had one of there mishmash savage 10's in 6.5 creedmoor with accutrigger and tactical bolt knob. I managed to walk out of there with it for $500.24 total after the manager gave me a 10% discount for waiting so long for him to double check the paperwork.

Anyway, the action is exactly what I wanted for my 600 yard competition rifle. The stock has an internal magazine built into the stock and for the life of me I can't figure out what I have to do to buy a boyds at-one stock if there is just a hole at the bottom of the stock. Is it possible to get a detachable magazine kit to fit a boyd stock or am I stuck looking for a stock like the one I have?

hereinaz
10-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Top bolt release?

If it is, get a top bolt release deratchable magazine stock and metal trigger guard from Boyds.

Then, call Savage and order a bottom metal set and magazines. Get the metal one over the plastic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

altima98
10-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Hey OP, make it a even sweeter deal, there is a $100 rebate http://www.savagearms.com/downloads/SA230_Fall2017CenterfirePromo_Coupon_F.pdf