PDA

View Full Version : At-One gunstocks by Boyds

cowtownup
10-10-2017, 07:58 PM
These stocks look really nice... What do you guys think?

http://www.atonegunstocks.com/

Forrest Mc
10-17-2017, 06:01 PM
They look useful so I ordered one last week for a 12 FV .223. Anxious to give it a try and then I'll bed it and see if it gets better.

obiwannabe
10-17-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm a little wary. It's certainly inexpensive, probably due to the high degree of modularity (read that as "prefabrication on all the plastic bits"). If you want a sporter stock with all those adjustments then it looks just fine. If you want a real tactical or BR stock then it looks like it lacks pretty severely in design.

jglover_81
10-22-2017, 01:11 PM
I'd be interested to see the feedback on this. I have been debating one of these just can't make up my mind

DrThunder88
10-23-2017, 07:05 PM
I still think the At-One is a bit gimmicky, but I haven't had any first hand experience with it. I like the tool-free adjustments; that's a smart feature. The forearm and grip, however, strike me as just doing something to justify jacking up the price.

I'd love to see Boyds incorporate the tool free adjustments to the Pro Varmint. The price of an At-One is the same as a Pro Varmint with the tool-adjustable comb. I'd also like to see them ditch the plastic panels and spend those dollars of the cost on a vertically adjustable butt plate. That's an adjustment at least as useful as length of pull. Of course I'd also like to see a living, breathing Tyrannosaurus rex, but there's about as much a chance of Boyds introducing that as there is of the other things.

drybean
10-23-2017, 08:55 PM
Dr.T I was married to one , I can give you her address if you really need to see one
God help you if you do !

12vesrepper
10-24-2017, 08:21 PM
Don't you give my address out. Well wait is he a real DR?