PDA

View Full Version : F Class stock for 12BVSS

Rogmay
09-29-2017, 09:55 PM
what stock would you recommend for a 12BVSS single shot 4.27" action for fclass? prefer to keep price reasonable, but don't want cheap either!

mattri
09-30-2017, 08:20 AM
bump

rdog52
10-05-2017, 09:33 PM
F-Open or F-T/R?

I started out in F-Open with a Choate Tactical. I used a 3" Sinclair forend adapter up front to properly ride the bag in the front rest. Worked well for me. I now use the same stock in F-T/R with my Joy-Pod attached to the front rail. You'll not win any beauty contests, but it is effective.

Randy

RC20
10-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Beauty is nice to the eye, effective getting tiny groups is a thriller.

penna shooter
10-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the Forum...Choate Tac would be a fine choice...

Robinhood
10-09-2017, 11:20 PM
what kind of rests have you gathered for the sport. You will need to fit your style of front rest and consider the type of rear rest in your choice.

Rogmay
10-10-2017, 09:07 PM
what kind of rests have you gathered for the sport. You will need to fit your style of front rest and consider the type of rear rest in your choice.
I have a Shadetree front rest, it's the factory stock with a 3" wide base from Sinclair, works fine, just thought if I'm going to keep this gun going for f class and rebarrel again, wouldn't mind getting a permanent f class type stock! It's a great gun and I have next to nothing into it except the occasional Shilen or Krieger barrel. The rear rest will depend what stock I choose!

Rogmay
10-10-2017, 09:38 PM
I have a Shadetree front rest, it's the factory stock with a 3" wide base from Sinclair, works fine, just thought if I'm going to keep this gun going for f class and rebarrel again, wouldn't mind getting a permanent f class type stock! It's a great gun and I have next to nothing into it except the occasional Shilen or Krieger barrel.