PDA

View Full Version : Single Shot adapter

HuntAK
09-28-2017, 07:23 PM
I recently bought a single shot adapter from Sharp Shooter Supply and I really like it.
So here is the issue: I really want another one but SSS is not responding to emails and based on the feedback on them I was lucky to get the first one.
Does anyone know of a place to buy one like the ones they sell?
the ones I can find online seem to be for stagard feed not center feed savages.

GaCop
09-29-2017, 03:39 PM
Sadly, I don't believe there is any other source for the single shot follower for single stack mags except SSS.

Nor Cal Mikie
09-29-2017, 08:35 PM
Real simple. Send Sharp Shooter Supply "another" Email telling them you want "another" Single Shot Adaptor. They're a "one Man and one Woman Shop so it will probably take a while before you hear back from them Patience IS a virtue.
Never mind the "Feedback". Some folks would cry if they were hung with a new rope.
I've been doing business with SSS for YEARS and NEVER had a problem. I just tell them what I want, sit back and wait a bit. They have ALWAYS come thru for me.

HuntAK
09-29-2017, 09:00 PM
Real simple. Send Sharp Shooter Supply "another" Email telling them you want "another" Single Shot Adaptor. They're a "one Man and one Woman Shop so it will probably take a while before you hear back from them Patience IS a virtue.
Never mind the "Feedback". Some folks would cry if they were hung with a new rope.
I've been doing business with SSS for YEARS and NEVER had a problem. I just tell them what I want, sit back and wait a bit. They have ALWAYS come thru for me.
Ok I have to say you nailed it. Took five days for them to respond but I got an email today acknowledging my order. I guess I will have to approach my business with them a little different. Over the years I have bought a few things from them and always been happy with what I got

Nor Cal Mikie
09-30-2017, 09:42 AM
"Over the years I have bought a few things from them and always been happy with what I got"
That pretty much covers it. Hang in there and hope for the best. Next time, order 2 ea. and when you're done building, sell the other one and you'll end up being the hero.;)
I did that with a few bolt bodies and single shot mag adaptors. Everybody ended up happy.:cool:

NightTrainRider
09-30-2017, 11:11 AM
I have also dealt with Fred and Lisa at Sharp Shooters Supply and they've e always came through for me. They went through some rough times there when Fred took a ill but they have since came back and have taken care of all the loose ends that needed to be and I believe now if you were to order something you could get it probably in record time? Lisa is especially Pleasant to work with. I have the single shot adapter, a few bolt handles & a F Class Target stock with added cheek height & it fits perfectly!
Thank you Sharp Shooter Supply for being out there for us Savage Shooters.

penna shooter
11-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Im thinking going this route....Good luck....Shoot and shoot more often
https://kinneysshootingsupply.com/products/kss-ss-2603-savage-single-shot-loading-ramp-axis

savgebolt
11-12-2017, 06:18 PM
NCM ,,,,,, if you will allow me ,,,,,, some people will ***** if you hung em with a golden rope as my dad use to say