PDA

View Full Version : Scope quality on 111 trophy hunter?

Pages : 1 [2]

RustyShackle
09-03-2017, 12:13 AM
I bought one of the package deals in a model 11 earlier this year. It's a Nikon prostaff and works fine for its intended purpose. I got mine for a steal through Experticity when savage had some incredible deals. My only regret is I should have bought more. I'm in it less than a bare bone axis.

Aaron L
09-03-2017, 04:57 PM
I bought one of the package deals in a model 11 earlier this year. It's a Nikon prostaff and works fine for its intended purpose. I got mine for a steal through Experticity when savage had some incredible deals. My only regret is I should have bought more. I'm in it less than a bare bone axis.

Wow. That was a steal. If a fellow had the available $ when a deal like that came up, he'd have enough new actions on the shelf for several projects......

RustyShackle
09-03-2017, 07:54 PM
I posted on here when they had the hot deals. Signing up on experticity isn't real straight forward though, and I think it confused some folks. But if savage has the big discounts again it's well worth the $ if you qualify

want2ride
09-03-2017, 09:45 PM
I got a LRP in 6.5 Creedmoor and a 300 WSM bear hunter.... they were pretty amazing deals!

RustyShackle
09-03-2017, 10:50 PM
I got a LRP in 6.5 Creedmoor and a 300 WSM bear hunter.... they were pretty amazing deals!

I was going to procure another but figured I'd wait to space out my purchases a month or so, but then they dropped the big discounts. I should have just doubled down. If they bring the discounts back in the new year I will be all over it!