PDA

View Full Version : 10ba stealth and luth mba1

LEJ76
08-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Hi guys,

was as originally trying to get a hold of an xlr industries buttstock for my 10 ba stealth but that isn't going to happen now as they have no importer in Australia anymore. Can get hold of a luth mba1, will this mount onto the stealth as is or do I need another buffer tube / adaptor?

Thanks guys

Ted_Feasel
08-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Hi guys,

was as originally trying to get a hold of an xlr industries buttstock for my 10 ba stealth but that isn't going to happen now as they have no importer in Australia anymore. Can get hold of a luth mba1, will this mount onto the stealth as is or do I need another buffer tube / adaptor?

Thanks guysI just got my 10ba stealth 6.5 and I love it.. I like the stock it came with.. I got the left handed model1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

skyrep
08-12-2017, 06:01 AM
i ordered my 10 BA Stealth Creedmoor. I have a MBA-3 that i will be putting on it. i've been told that it will slide right on. will let you know when i get the rifle.

Ted_Feasel
08-12-2017, 10:24 AM
i ordered my 10 BA Stealth Creedmoor. I have a MBA-3 that i will be putting on it. i've been told that it will slide right on. will let you know when i get the rifle.

I have not got a scope for mine yet... I do have a leupold vx-3i lrp that I took off my 30-06 I sold... I'm thinking it may be a good match, I just need to see what rings I need for it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CBryars2
08-18-2017, 10:48 PM
Fits MBA-3 as is, MBA-1 requires rifle not carbine buffer. If you remove buffer, make sure to loosen set screw behind grip. See 6.5 Stealth first impressions for details.