PDA

View Full Version : My 1/2" Savage

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bowfishn
07-24-2017, 07:23 PM
Well i have done a lot of work since first posting this. Load development, seating depth test, brass sorting, neck turning, sorting by seating pressure with a 21st century hydro press. Sorting by concentricity with a 21st century concentricity gauge.

Hard work is paying off. I have learned a lot.

ES 16 SD 5.2

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/rcoody1/sorted%20target1_zps2a0j1q8i.jpg

Very nice shooting, I believe I saw this post on another sight or at least I recognize the target from another post of your. Those 6mm BR really shoot when you do your part.

I have been working on a Savage 111 30-06 with a tuperware stock that I have turned into a 6.5 Creedmoor, it is a lot of fun working up loads and seeing where you can bring them. When they start grouping tight and low SD it is rewarding.

m12lrs
07-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Very nice shooting, I believe I saw this post on another sight or at least I recognize the target from another post of your. Those 6mm BR really shoot when you do your part.

I have been working on a Savage 111 30-06 with a tuperware stock that I have turned into a 6.5 Creedmoor, it is a lot of fun working up loads and seeing where you can bring them. When they start grouping tight and low SD it is rewarding.

Yep

It is nice to see a plan come together. Been a long road for me. Now i am learning what really works. I see the results at each range session.