PDA

View Full Version : A new gear review article will be coming shortly! New Bipod and features that work best for me!

LoneWolf
06-14-2017, 11:58 AM
I'll have in my hands a new bipod when I get off work today. It's feature rich and looks like it should compete very well with the current popular models out there at an even better price than current competition. I came across the company last week and immediately made contact with them about reviewing their product and putting it to the test.

Understand that to date I have not been able to find a bipod I like better than my current upgraded Harris 6-9. Bipods I've tried to date are as follows:

1. Harris
2. Atlas
3. Accu-Tac
4. GG&G
5. A few others that I don't recall the brand.

If it feels good out of the box I will run it in the Virginia Precision Rifle Club Monthly this weekend and provide full details of the experience with it and of course Company and Model used for the review!

Robinhood
06-14-2017, 12:38 PM
While you are at it why don't you be so kind as to do a Harris Bipod upgrade post? :cool:

rjtfroggy
06-14-2017, 04:31 PM
And if it does not feel good, then what everyone never knows.

LoneWolf
06-14-2017, 04:35 PM
And if it does not feel good, then what everyone never knows.

I'll still review it, but I might play with it more before putting my scores on the line[emoji12]

I've already completed a 10min video on the unpacking, comparison to my Harris, and got it on the rifle a bit. This is a nice bipod! I need a little more time with it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be running it this weekend! It's no Harris knock off based on initial experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balljoint
06-14-2017, 10:54 PM
Have you tried the Sinclair F Class bipod at Brownells

LoneWolf
06-15-2017, 04:24 AM

I only consider it a bipod by the definition of having 2 legs. For the matches I shoot it would be to cumbersome and a hindrance in most cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinhood
06-15-2017, 08:52 AM

These are for a stationary prone shooter. Very effective I might add for it's designed purpose.