PDA

View Full Version : Savage Model 11 VT replacement stock & trigger

NCCARL
06-12-2017, 08:22 AM
Can a target acu trigger replace a standard acu trigger, if so where can I get one?

Can the standard stock be replaced by a model 12 bench rest stock, if s whee can I get one?

Robinhood
06-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Call SSS. There may be a wait but that's OK.

J.Baker
06-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Can a target acu trigger replace a standard acu trigger, if so where can I get one?

Can the standard stock be replaced by a model 12 bench rest stock, if s whee can I get one?

So dumb question, but if you wanted a Target Accutrigger and a benchrest stock, why didn't you just buy a Model 12 Benchrest to begin with? You're doing things the hard (and more expensive) way.

The Target AT uses a unique sear and spring, so both parts would need to be sourced from Savage and you will have to sign a liability waiver to purchase them.

Never seen a 12BR stock come up for sale in the classifieds that I can recall, so if you want that exact stock you'll have to get it from Savage as well.

FiveInADime
07-11-2017, 12:05 AM

It already has the varmint Accutrigger, right? You need lighter than that?

I was going to replace the stock on mine if it caused problems but all my 11 Trophy Predator Hunter does is shoot little, tiny groups. I love that thing.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Texas10
07-15-2017, 11:22 PM
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/1522850.htm

You can put a varmint accutrigger spring on your 11VT for a couple of bucks and adjust it down very light. You can buy a membership on here and buy a good used target (red blade) accutrigger when ones comes up for sale. I've bought 2 that way and way cheaper than going with an after market trigger.

Crap...just realized this thread is over a month old and Carl hasn't been back.

NCCARL
07-29-2017, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the info