PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Warranty review

psharon97
06-07-2017, 03:06 PM
I noticed about a year ago the crosshair illuminator was no longer working on a custom 7mm rem mag. Since that particular feature didn't impact me to any measurable degree, I let the issue slide. I don't hunt with this rifle, and only shoot long range with it. I decided about 5 weeks to get the stock professionaly finished. Now that summer is in full swing in Georgia, I decided to tackle both projects: fix the scope, and finish the stock.

I shipped the scope out to vortex on May 30, and got the scope yesterday. I am very pleased with the quick turnaround time.

WV1951
06-07-2017, 10:30 PM
That is good to know. Recently added a Vortex. Hope to never need the warranty, but good to know.

Rob01
06-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Yup if you have an issue Vortex can usually get it fixed up and back to you within a week. They are very committed to great customer service. It's best to not have to use a warranty but it's nice to know that if you do need it then you get great service and quick turn around.

psharon97
06-08-2017, 10:03 AM
The scope functioned correctly, I just wanted the crosshair illuminator working. That's why I wasn't much in a hurry to send the scope in to be fixed. I was really impressed by the speed that Vortex fixed this scope.

Iowa Fox
06-09-2017, 01:51 PM
I can't say enough good things about Vortex. If your a veteran or LE they really take good care of you. Thanks Vortex!!!!

Robinhood
06-18-2017, 01:31 PM
The horrible thing is the number of vortex getting returned for warranty work. That being said I think the Gen II Razor is in my future.

Rob01
06-18-2017, 02:19 PM
Have to look at percentage sold and not amount. There are a lot sold.

The Razor II models have a very, very low issue percentage.