PDA

View Full Version : new stock

Staghead556
08-29-2010, 08:47 PM
ok..i have a 10fcp with a 22'' fluted heavy barrel..its new so im guessing its 4.4'' on action screws ....anyways..i like the od green B&C medalist..but will this stock accomodate my detachable mag?? seem to be finding conflicting answers on this...or should i just go with the choate tactical..they are relatively close in price..i basically am a noob to bolt guns and would like something that i can just purchase and drop right into and go shoot the hell out of...please help

bushwack
08-31-2010, 12:04 AM
Staghead, if you're out looking for a new stock, the first thing you've got to do is identify which action you've got. I don't know much about the B&C, however I do have a Choate. The Choate is gonna be a little heavier. That being said, I don't think they make the B&C for DBM. I'm running the SSS ACME DBM on my Choate & it fits perfectly. Good luck with whatever you decide.

pdog06
09-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Fred at SSS will inlet your centerfeed blind mag stock and make it a DBM. I think the charge was around $50. He also has the mags and bottom metal too if you need to buy them.