PDA

View Full Version : Model 11 VT as Single shot

NCCARL
06-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Is there a magazine follower insert that will allow me to use my 223 Model 11 VT as a single shot?

Nor Cal Mikie
06-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Center feed? If so, Sharp Shooter Supply has a single shot mag that fits in place of the center feed factory mag. Or, they also have a single shot adaptor that fills the bottom of the action slot. Used them both with great success.

NCCARL
06-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Center feed? If so, Sharp Shooter Supply has a single shot mag that fits in place of the center feed factory mag. Or, they also have a single shot adaptor that fills the bottom of the action slot. Used them both with great success.

Thanks
How do I determine center feed?

Nor Cal Mikie
06-02-2017, 06:10 PM
If you pull the action out and the mag stays in the stock, it's a center feed. If the mag is attatched to the bottom of the action, it's the older staggered feed. My guess? Center feed. Send an email to SSS with your phone number and what you want. Might take some time but they will get back to you. I usually leave a CC# and they send me what I want.

NCCARL
06-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Thanks -- I've contacted them and have a feed ramp coming

NCCARL
06-05-2017, 03:09 PM
I contacted Sharp Shooters Supply as suggested. They have some bad reviewing there. However, they responded to my inquirery quickly and professionally. The feed ramp I need has already been shipped.

I cannot say enough good things about them. Don't hesitate to contact them for your Savage speciality needs.

RC20
06-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Yours is the second response that says they delivered as promised of late.

Good to know and hopefully continues and covers all the aspects.

NCCARL
06-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Final update. The SSS ramp arrived yesterday. Installs easilly, and works great. I highly recommend Sharp Shooters Supply.

Thanks again to Nor Cal Mikie.