PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on B&C m40 110 staggerfeed

Mthomas90
05-22-2017, 10:59 PM
Anybody have any experience with the B&C m40 for a 110?
I'm thinking I'm going to try one for my new "hunter" build. I've not handled one, but I really like the way they look.

Michael

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rstrick0352
05-25-2017, 10:16 AM
Mine arrives today and I have the same purpose as you. Will let you know. Hopefully get some pics up too.

Rstrick0352
05-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Ergonomics are ideal for a hunting rifle in my opinion. I appreciate the thicker forend with the flat bottom for resting on a bag and it's not wide like a beaver tail which I think is a little too much in hand for a hunting rifle. The barrel I have is from a model 10PC so it's the 'light varmint' profile and there is plenty of room to go larger, which I ultimately plan to do. Something varmint profile and short that I will run suppressed full time. Shoot me your number in a PM and I will send pics of where I had to inlet a little and overall appearance.

Mthomas90
05-25-2017, 03:56 PM
Ergonomics are ideal for a hunting rifle in my opinion. I appreciate the thicker forend with the flat bottom for resting on a bag and it's not wide like a beaver tail which I think is a little too much in hand for a hunting rifle. The barrel I have is from a model 10PC so it's the 'light varmint' profile and there is plenty of room to go larger, which I ultimately plan to do. Something varmint profile and short that I will run suppressed full time. Shoot me your number in a PM and I will send pics of where I had to inlet a little and overall appearance.
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Steel Rain
05-27-2017, 09:44 AM
What's the word on these stocks? I want to order a CarbonSix barrel and on of the M40 stocks.