PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: Mark II F

valvestem
04-01-2017, 08:52 PM
I bought a used Mark II G yesterday at a nearby large LGS. It was used, but looked brand new. I got it home and broke it down this afternoon, and was surprised that it did not even appear to have been fired at all. I checked it over pretty good and couldn't see anything wrong. Because we just had another big snowstorm, range time wont happen till next week now. It's a nice addition to my Marlin 60, and my Ruger 10/22. I have had the 60 since 1971, but have not shot it for over 20 years. That'll be going to the range too. Thanks for looking.

valvestem
04-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Got to the range today to check out the function of my newly acquired lightly used Mark II G. What a sweet gun. I love it, it's so accurate even with iron sights, and the trigger action is great, and the bolt action is so cool, I am very happy with it. Hard to get a guy my age giddy, but I was.

valvestem
04-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Hey, I am a one man thread responder. Yesterday, I got a couple extra magazines for my Mark II G. Today I cleaned them up and looked them over. They are identical to the one that came with the II G I bought used a week or so ago. Lotsa sharp edges, many parts, all held together by what looks like a sketchy, but cheap method of holding the many parts together. That is all.

bg7m
04-11-2017, 11:46 AM
I've got a MKII and it shoots really good.

Radyoactive
04-12-2017, 11:36 AM
I have an FV-SR and it's very accurate for what you get. I see a lot of people changing out the stock and I'd like something nicer but hard to justify paying as much for a stock as I did for the rifle when I'm shooting quarter size groups at 50 yards.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk