PDA

View Full Version : 10 fcp-sr question

Rackfreak210
03-13-2017, 07:34 PM
I ordered a 10 fcp-sr in 6.5 creedmoor and finally picked it up today. When i got home i unboxed it only to find out it came with a 4 round flush fit magazine instead of the 10 rounder it was supposed to come with. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think they sent the 4 rounder instead of the 10 because of the feeding issues with the 10 round mag? I am gonna contact savage and ask them what the deal is but thought i would ask here for information first. Thanks

NicfromAlabama
03-13-2017, 09:59 PM
I assume the rifle was advertised with a 10 round magazine? All the 10 FCP-SRs that I have seen lately have stated a 10 round magazine is included, and not a 4. (The models with the Accustock)

Sounds like someone made a mistake at Savage. Definitely contact them. Hopefully, they will send you the proper magazine and let you keep the other one.

Rackfreak210
03-13-2017, 10:02 PM
Yes it was advertised with the 10 round mag and has an accustock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicfromAlabama
03-13-2017, 10:32 PM
Yes it was advertised with the 10 round mag and has an accustock.

Yep, they screwed up. Reason why I asked, I have a 10 FCP-SR in a different stock. It was advertised as having a 4 round magazine when I bought it. So some 10 FCP-SRs do have 4 round magazines.

Rackfreak210
03-13-2017, 10:40 PM
Well i will contact them and see if they will send me a 10 rd mag. I hope so since that is what i thought i was getting.

Rackfreak210
03-16-2017, 07:36 AM
I assume the rifle was advertised with a 10 round magazine? All the 10 FCP-SRs that I have seen lately have stated a 10 round magazine is included, and not a 4. (The models with the Accustock)

Sounds like someone made a mistake at Savage. Definitely contact them. Hopefully, they will send you the proper magazine and let you keep the other one.

I called savage yesterday and they are sending me the 10 round mag. They said i can keep the 4 round as well, so i am pretty happy with that. I went and shot it yesterday and it shoots 140 eld match excellent! The only complaints i have with it is the bolt operates like i threw a bag of sand in my action, and it ejects very weak.