PDA

View Full Version : 111/FCNS - MPN 22460...Any info?

kypatchwork
02-27-2017, 07:44 AM
Hi guys. Have been considering picking up a 30-06 since I don't currently have one and of course the 110 action is on my radar. I'm somewhat local to Buds Gun Shop so I'll often buy from them due to the pricing and ability to pick up the rifle without the hassle of a secondary FFL.

Anyway, this morning I ran across this - https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/95517

The MPN appears to be 22460. I can't find this exact rifle on Savage's website. I have to assume it has the standard FCNS features, but why the low price? Any insights? Thanks in advance!

FW Conch
02-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Welcome to the Forum! :-))

What's not to like? Looks like a fine platform to build from. If I were reasonably close, I doubt I could resist the urge to take the trip.

I forgot to check if it is top or bottom bolt release?

kypatchwork
02-27-2017, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the Forum! :-))

What's not to like? Looks like a fine platform to build from.

Thanks! And I agree...just seems like a screaming deal to me. I'm a little cautious when the price is so deeply discounted! I called Savage CS this morning and the rep confirmed to me that this rifle was a distributor exclusive and therefore not on the website. Looks like it has the bottom bolt release based on a google search. I'm not seeing any downside at this price point...