PDA

View Full Version : truly horrible accuracy problem, need help

Pages : 1 [2]

Zero333
01-29-2017, 09:42 PM
If it's on target one day and not even close the next time you use it, it can ONLY be one thing. What others been saying. SCOPE.

You need another known good scope to check against. Swapping it to a smaller cartridge just won't cut it.

:deadhorse:

RustyShackle
01-30-2017, 10:45 PM
If it's on target one day and not even close the next time you use it, it can ONLY be one thing. What others been saying. SCOPE.

You need another known good scope to check against. Swapping it to a smaller cartridge just won't cut it.

:deadhorse:

^^^^ This ^^^^

RC20
01-31-2017, 01:48 PM
I'm surprised no one has pointed a finger at the stock, it feels cheap and nasty and highly suspicious. But I don't normally run laminate stocks so I wouldn't know.

Laminated stocks should be very good. You don't list the mfg. If its pillared right

Worst would be loose action screws and it would not work like that. It would be moving around on each shot.

While I agree the scope is a prime suspect, its also odd in that it should be shifting on each shot.

6.5savageguy
02-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Are you flinching?

Pretty sure that would be my problem! Could be copper fouled also I had a similar experience once and a fouled barrel was to blame.