PDA

View Full Version : Continued from scope issues a few days ago

Smokestick
01-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Hello all, a few days ago I was burning up the forum trying to get scope lined up. I sent rifle to Smith, and I want everyone to know the criterion barrel, and the gunsmith are not to blame. He called me as soon as he got it and found my action to have discrete flaws that explain all my issues, this gentlemen s working his tail off trying to make something work nstead of telling me I have to eat my bad action, he is wolfe firearms.com and I want to say he is quality going above and beyond Wethersfield he saves the action or not, but on my last thread some folks were expressing concerns about prefit barrels and maybe gunsmith, I want to say both barrel and Smith are top shelf, I may be looking for an action to complete my build but hold no ill about the barrel or smith thanks to all for the help previously

olddav
01-11-2017, 11:50 PM
I for one would like to hear more details regarding the problems the smith found.

Robinhood
01-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Yep, Was the action twisted from improper barrel removal or just a buggered up face?

RC20
01-12-2017, 12:42 PM
And I recall it shot fine with the previous barrel?

A help to just add onto your original thread.

And I am not saying Gunsmiths are bad. Some are, some ok, some good. Some kind of a bell curve.

I am saying that I prefer to have all the accountability in one supplier.