PDA

View Full Version : Ok what did you get??

Pages : [1] 2

LongRange
12-25-2016, 05:34 PM
I got one of these...well next week I'll have one of these....

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-455-varmint-precision-trainer-camo-22-lr-5-rd-mag-manners-composite-stock/

And I have been wanting to try one of these to see what all the fuss is all about...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161225/1a708aa99a7388c61f2d5e589cda6614.jpg

So I got one!!
And must say it is all everyone says it is!! I've heard from many ppl that the Sinclair hand primer is the cats a$$ and you can actually FEEL the primer seat...I called BS for years...well I'm a believer after using one...this is a fantastic tool and is extremely sensitive and at the same time VERY powerful...you could easily tear a rim off a case with this tool or at least tweak one real good.

This set up was $109 shipped but I bought a 308 shell holder instead of using the universal shell holder on the left...a little spendy but you'll know why if you use one.

I've used the K&M tool with the gauge for a LONG time and may sell the K&M after I do a little testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpx2rk
12-25-2016, 06:44 PM
I got a rifle case and a rear bag (protektor brand) for my ARA rifle set up, so I hope to get my ARA rig figured out by March when the matches start back up.

Nice priming tool, I got a RCBS universal tool a month ago as a back up for my lee primer.

Merry Christmas and HNY to all.

Phranque
12-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Santa bought himself a LabRadar.... Mrs Santa got me a SilencerCo Glock 17 threaded barrel & Osprey piston, along with a box of No.1 Padron 1926 cigars & bottle of Hennessy XO. Dang good Christmas!!

LongRange
12-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Man you made out this year!

mbohuntr
12-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Grampa really got spoiled this year, A new Vortex PST, Range bag, collet die, Bull bag and Electronic muffs to replace what someone stole from my house earlier this year...

psharon97
12-25-2016, 10:05 PM
I got a Benelli Nova Tactical shotgun and a Smith and Wesson M&P 9C

cowtownup
12-25-2016, 10:32 PM
And I thought i was lucky with a 5-pack of Avo Syncro Nicaraguas.... Okay I'm jealous now...

Robinhood
12-26-2016, 06:36 AM
Darn, all I got was coal.

Aussie shooter
12-26-2016, 06:55 AM
Front and rear sandbags and a bottle of Varget......... actually ADI AR2208...same thing. Merry Christmas to you all

yobuck
12-26-2016, 09:20 AM

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-455-varmint-precision-trainer-camo-22-lr-5-rd-mag-manners-composite-stock/

And I have been wanting to try one of these to see what all the fuss is all about...

So I got one!!
And must say it is all everyone says it is!! I've heard from many ppl that the Sinclair hand primer is the cats a$$ and you can actually FEEL the primer seat...I called BS for years...well I'm a believer after using one...this is a fantastic tool and is extremely sensitive and at the same time VERY powerful...you could easily tear a rim off a case with this tool or at least tweak one real good.

This set up was $109 shipped but I bought a 308 shell holder instead of using the universal shell holder on the left...a little spendy but you'll know why if you use one.

I've used the K&M tool with the gauge for a LONG time and may sell the K&M after I do a little testing.

You know, I never realized they also made one that for cases that small. lol
Good gift for sure.

J.Baker
12-26-2016, 09:48 AM

So I got one!!

If that CZ Trainer shoots anything like my two CZ rimfire rifles you'll know why I sold my Savage's to get another CZ.

I've heard a lot of good on those Sinclair priming tools as well, I just can't use a hand primer anymore - least not until I cave and have surgery for my carpal tunnel. Any chance you'd be willing to write-up a thorough review for it with 3 or more good photo's that we could post up on the website? Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested in doing that.

J.Baker
12-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Santa bought himself a LabRadar.... Mrs Santa got me a SilencerCo Glock 17 threaded barrel & Osprey piston, along with a box of No.1 Padron 1926 cigars & bottle of Hennessy XO. Dang good Christmas!!

Ooooohh....a LabRadar! I've been looking at those as it would be great for doing some more in-depth and detailed articles on ballistics, but alas - I'm toy poor at the moment. Might have to put on a Savage Shooters event up here this year just to get you to bring it up to the Lima area so I can drool over it. haha

J.Baker
12-26-2016, 09:59 AM
My one and only present this year was a $75 gift certificate for Midway USA, which I promptly used this morning to help cover some of the $400 I spent ordering 6.5 Creedmoor ammo and a set of 34mm rings for the upcoming Stealth rifle & Bushnell Tactical Elite scope reviews. So I guess you could say that in a sense I'm passing along my Christmas present to all of you this year. You're welcome :p

LongRange
12-26-2016, 10:38 AM
If that CZ Trainer shoots anything like my two CZ rimfire rifles you'll know why I sold my Savage's to get another CZ.

I've heard a lot of good on those Sinclair priming tools as well, I just can't use a hand primer anymore - least not until I cave and have surgery for my carpal tunnel. Any chance you'd be willing to write-up a thorough review for it with 3 or more good photo's that we could post up on the website? Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested in doing that.

from what ive read and seen the CZs are hammers...with the right ammo...from my limited understanding of a 22LR you are trying to match ammo to the chamber...ive read so much about the CZ455 my brain is mush but if i remember right CZ and lijia both use the bentz reamer which is a little loose and long so that most over the shelf ammo will chamber and extract but the PTG match reamer is the sweet spot for the mid priced match ammo.

ive got 5 different ammos coming so ill try them and if the rifle wont shoot ill buy a PTG match or Lijia match reamer and have the barrel set back and rechamberd...or MAYBE just swap out the barrel for a Lijia...they are not cheep but id never shoot out a 22 barrel in a life time anyway...ill post up when i get it going...hopping next weekend.

yeah i might do a review after the first of the year on the sinclair priming tool...can you PM me some info on how you want it laid out? im not much of a writer and do not like typing LOL.

Phranque
12-26-2016, 06:20 PM
Ooooohh....a LabRadar! I've been looking at those as it would be great for doing some more in-depth and detailed articles on ballistics, but alas - I'm toy poor at the moment. Might have to put on a Savage Shooters event up here this year just to get you to bring it up to the Lima area so I can drool over it. haha

Heck yeah.... You're less than an hour and a half away, and there's plenty enough Ohio guys on here to get something together.

olddav
12-26-2016, 08:17 PM
A chrono, peace and quite, and everyone home safe and sound!
Best Christmas ever!

drybean
12-26-2016, 08:18 PM
All that I received is credit card payments
Good ole Santa

LongRange
12-26-2016, 09:09 PM
All that I received is credit card payments
Good ole Santa

I managed to do it all with cash this year and paid off all my bills except the house and my wife's car.

Balljoint
12-26-2016, 09:25 PM
I got nothing gun related, what i got was a DeWalt 12 inch sliding compound miter saw for some DIY around the house.

gbflyer
12-26-2016, 09:57 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161227/cb8899ca07b32dc0ebd6c715bca3e442.jpg

Didn't get it but I did give it (did get some satisfaction out of putting it together)