PDA

View Full Version : Wanted, web site that explains taking & posting pictures

short round
12-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Need help from step one, what type of camera. Done figured out that my Polaroid ain't gonna work.

J.Baker
12-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Just do a google search for photography tutorials and you'll find plenty. Also check with your local vocational schools, most of them offer entry level photography courses that will teach you the basic fundamentals.

I'm just a simpleton that uses the Auto setting so I'm not going to be much help beyond that. lol

GaryB
12-09-2016, 09:51 AM
The public library sometimes give classes on photography and computer basics also. A local camera shop may have a club you could join.

danmac
12-10-2016, 12:38 AM
What type of camera? Depends what you want to take pictures of. If all you want it for is so you can post pictures when needed
then there are lots of inexpensive cameras out there. If you also want to be able to take a nice portrait shot of someone than you will need a better camera.

They range in price from $100 to $10,000 or more. I lot of phones take great pics with good lighting.

If you have one of the better phones on the market just use it with so good lighting.

I use photobucket (www.photobucket.com) to upload my pictures so I can post them. It quick, easy and FREE.

Hope this helps...