PDA

View Full Version : Never truer Words Have Been Spoken

Pages : 1 [2]

EFBell
12-12-2016, 04:00 PM
"Wether the person we recently elected is the real deal, remains to be seen and only time will tell.
But for sure he isn't worried about poll numbers and becoming wealthy.
And he is surrounding himself with warriors, and not just nice guys the opposition might approve of."

Amen to that!

Texas10
12-25-2016, 09:00 AM
WWII is a fascinating subject, I have been reading about since I was quite young and still do to this day. The most interesting area for me is the air war.
Although, I never could quite understand just what the Japanese where thinking.

I think it is important to point out that it was not the Japanese people who initiated the war with the US. It was a small handful of Japanese War Lords seeking monetary profits and a political system that placed too much power in the hands of those few people.

Kinda like our system of Government, no?

EFBell
12-25-2016, 02:06 PM
I think it is important to point out that it was not the Japanese people who initiated the war with the US. It was a small handful of Japanese War Lords seeking monetary profits and a political system that placed too much power in the hands of those few people.

Sure, that goes without saying.

yobuck
12-25-2016, 03:06 PM

I guess my question would be, did the Japanese people have any power to change anything?
I would seem we do, and we just did.
We won the one with them also, and then we rebuilt it for them and gave it all back.
I doubt their government would have done that.

Robinhood
12-25-2016, 05:32 PM
My hope is that we were not given the other side of the same coin. A lot of Bilderberg's in the new cabinet

J.Baker
12-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Well ive mentioned before that I was originaly refused membership here because of my age.
So I reapplied and lied about it. lol

That's because you young whipper-snappers are the ones always causing trouble. :p