PDA

View Full Version : I think I got a really good deal today...

travistodd1
11-21-2016, 08:34 PM
It's been a good week for hunting treasures... My first find has me very happy. I located an early version of an ARB refrigerator for my off road rig at a thrift shop for $10. And it works great!

That said, I was turned on to a yard sale after it had closed where the guy had some reloading stuff that didn't sell. I made off with a really nice condition Dillon RL 450, powder and primer feeds included for $150. I think that was a good price. I have a 650 already and a Rock Chucker for my large magnum rounds. I wouldn't mind having some additional presses so I can make dedicated stations...

Robinhood
11-22-2016, 12:24 AM
Jackpot!

deadnout
11-22-2016, 07:58 AM
It's been a good week for hunting treasures... My first find has me very happy. I located an early version of an ARB refrigerator for my off road rig at a thrift shop for $10. And it works great!

That said, I was turned on to a yard sale after it had closed where the guy had some reloading stuff that didn't sell. I made off with a really nice condition Dillon RL 450, powder and primer feeds included for $150. I think that was a good price. I have a 650 already and a Rock Chucker for my large magnum rounds. I wouldn't mind having some additional presses so I can make dedicated stations...
yes good deal. I just sold one. if you need caliber conversions the 550's will work on that press

bearcatrp
11-23-2016, 12:01 AM
Good deal? Hell yeah. Nice find.

travistodd1
11-23-2016, 12:24 AM
Unfortunately it's going to need to go in to storage until I can create some more room. Shouldn't be for long however.