PDA

View Full Version : Need Information Re 6BRX Savage Barrels

Vartarg
11-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Does anyone make Savage Pre-fit barrels in 6BRX besides X-Caliber and Shilen?

Thanks,

George

kschilling
11-08-2016, 11:25 AM
McGowen. No issues with mine.

Barrelbrothers
11-24-2016, 12:51 AM
Does anyone make Savage Pre-fit barrels in 6BRX besides X-Caliber and Shilen?

Thanks,

George

Check out raggedholebarrels.net - we have a few Savage barrels available and have a revolving account with Wilson Arms... We also have over 120+ reamers.

Sleeper99
11-24-2016, 09:17 AM
Check out raggedholebarrels.net - we have a few Savage barrels available and have a revolving account with Wilson Arms... We also have over 120+ reamers.

I'm a little confused about your website, the price seems right and I am in the market for a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel for my Savage model 11 SA. What is your lead time on say a 22", 1/8 twist, 5/8x24 threaded varmint contour savage pre-fit? Also, is the price the same for both contours, threaded, cut to length? I am looking at ordering a Shilen or CBI barrel but if you think you can offer the same quality at a more affordable price, I'm interested.

Barrelbrothers
11-27-2016, 04:10 PM
The Wilson barrels are as good maybe better than any of the button pulled makers... the Shilen; Douglas, ect. We have contoured SS blanks for 180 shipped and a limited amount of pre-fit Savage barrels available for 240 shipped.

The website is remedial but it's not bad for (2) computer illiterate gunsmiths... Raggedholebarrels.net is the site. We realize we need to do some work with it. But the barrels are quality and the price is VERY competitive. Turn time is about 3-6 weeks for the pre-fit barrels. Contoured blanks in stock are mailed out next day.