PDA

View Full Version : SSS Feedback

wm308
09-26-2016, 05:24 PM
This is my experience with SSS ....Back in late April I ordered via regular mail using a postal money order as that was their stated preference , from SSS 2 recoil lugs and a competition trigger . I have since then misplaced my part of the postal money order ( ya my bad ) but I was able to confirm that SSS had received the order with payment , through "Lisa" and that the parts were in production and would soon be shipped . This was approximately 5-6 weeks after intial order p...lacement . It is now late September 5 full months after order placement and I still have not heard from SSS , they will not answer e-mails and the phone is an announce only . so what is my recourse ????? I have purchased replacement items through "Brownells " and "Midwayusa" and will advise anyone that cares to listen not to ever under any circumstances do business with SSS. I hate to "bash" someone like this and if I could they would get a personal visit , they are 7-9 hours away from me so not worth the gas money and or bail money on top of that ( don't see it being a "friendly" visit) so I will stay home and hope others stay away from this company . If anyone has a way of contacting them personally please advise me and I will try that . Any other thoughts ???