PDA

View Full Version : Mark II FV SR

huntin1
09-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Finally got my Mark II, can't wait to get out and shoot it. Really curious what it will sound like with the Silencerco Warlock attached.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/huntin1/Savage%2022LR-1_zpsx1grctll.jpg

Phranque
09-23-2016, 10:47 PM
Nice. Got mine set up & ready for my can, for which I am very anxiously awaiting. I've got a Silencerco Sparrow and SpecWar 762 in jail right now. As of last week, they've been 7 months, and they are the oldest ones my shop has in the vault. On Monday he had paperwork come back for someone who bought theirs a week before me, so should be any day now!!

huntin1
09-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Took about 4 1/2 months to get the paperwork on the Warlock earlier this year. Now I need to find a threaded barrel for my 10FP and get the paperwork started for a .30 cal can. It is definitely an affliction. ;)

Phranque
09-24-2016, 07:47 PM
I bought an Osprey 45 late last year, and that was also at about 4 1/2 months... I had been eyeing up the other two when I saw that 41P was being made official, so I grabbed those at the end of February. I'd hate to see what the wait's going to be for all those who waited until the last minute. :o

Got a new rechambered/threaded barrel coming for the model 10, which is what the SpecWar's going on... But it's likely I'll have the suppressor sitting around before I have the dang barrel to put it on. :mad: May have to put one of the AR uppers into the barrel vise & pop off a muzzle brake...