PDA

View Full Version : Sound Familiar?

eddiesindian
09-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Progressive reloading press set up and running, Im cranking out bullets for my pistol cartridges, my mind and body are "one" ....nothing can distract me, then from out of no where, the door swings open, its the WIFE........ Whacha doing hun, what this for?...hey, when did you get that? Have you seen how big the flowers have gotten in the back yard? Did you know my mother called, didn't you hear the phone ring?.....are you listening to me!!???...............I slowly rotate my head left to right with my mouth shut closed as to safely advise her NO IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU CANT YOU SEE IM BUZZY!?............... Angry and evil eyes that can pierce thru steel insues.
Sound familiar?

bearcatrp
09-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Got to buy her something to keep her busy while you reload. Does she shoot?

earl39
09-10-2016, 02:34 PM
HAHAHA I trained mine right. When we first married i was reloading in the closet and i told her any static and the house goes poof so don't open closet door or come in or touch me or anything else in the closet. Now i have a separate reloading room and LOTS more powder stored and she will open the door but won't come in until i tell her it is ok. Of course then she starts telling me all about her day. Most of the time i just tell her i will be done in a little bit. "LITTLE BIT" being relative to whatever you want it to be relative to.

Iowa Fox
09-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Sure does ! I've learned that when I hear that door knob rattle- stop the press and make a mental & written note where you stopped. I wait at least 20 minutes after she leaves before I start loading again. Takes about that long to get the crap out of my head and focused on loading again.

Nor Cal Mikie
09-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Better enjoy her coming in now to see what you're doing. One of these days she may not be there. THEN, you'll be wishing she would.

eddiesindian
09-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Got to buy her something to keep her busy while you reload. Does she shoot?

hope...thnk God

eddiesindian
09-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Better enjoy her coming in now to see what you're doing. One of these days she may not be there. THEN, you'll be wishing she would.

Roger that.

Spectre236
09-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Better enjoy her coming in now to see what you're doing. One of these days she may not be there. THEN, you'll be wishing she would.AMEN

Nor Cal Mikie
09-11-2016, 07:06 AM
Better yet, pull her in the reloading room and teach her how to do what you're doing. She might enjoy it and do it better than you???

eddiesindian
09-11-2016, 05:00 PM
HAHAHA I trained mine right. When we first married i was reloading in the closet and i told her any static and the house goes poof so don't open closet door or come in or touch me or anything else in the closet. Now i have a separate reloading room and LOTS more powder stored and she will open the door but won't come in until i tell her it is ok. Of course then she starts telling me all about her day. Most of the time i just tell her i will be done in a little bit. "LITTLE BIT" being relative to whatever you want it to be relative to.

LOLo..I do the same.

eddiesindian
09-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Better yet, pull her in the reloading room and teach her how to do what you're doing. She might enjoy it and do it better than you???

She,s never shown interest. ive tried taking her out shooting, bought her a small caliber pistol, taught her how to use it but the interest never got ahold of her.
It is what it is. Its probably better that way. All my firearms (to her) all start looking the same which is good by me. lololo