PDA

View Full Version : a good blonde joke

2A Guy
08-26-2016, 05:58 PM
A blonde is driving her little red sport car too fast on the interstate and she gets pulled over by a female trooper who also happens to be a blonde. The trooper approaches the car and asks for the driver’s license. The driver frantically searches through her purse but can’t find it. She then becomes very upset and starts to cry. Between her sobs she asks, “What does it look like?” The cop replies, “It’s rectangular and has your picture on it.” After a little more digging the driver locates her mirror, looks at it and then hands it to the officer. The trooper takes a look and says, “Oh, you’re free to go, I didn’t realize you were a trooper too!”

30-06shooter
08-26-2016, 10:36 PM
I've heard a similar joke. 2 blondes walking down the street when one finds a compact, picks it up, looks inside, and says "hey, that girl looks familiar." the other blonde says "let me see." looks inside and says "Well she should stupid. it's me!"

Robinhood
08-26-2016, 11:40 PM
Love them blond jokes.

80,000 blondes are gathered for a "Blondes Are Not Stupid" convention. The leader says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?"
A blonde gingerly works her way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.
The leader asks her, "What is 15 plus 15?" After 15 or 20 seconds she says, "18!" Obviously, everyone is a little disappointed. Then, 80,000 blondes start cheering, "Give her another chance! Give her another chance!" The leader says, "Well, since we've gone to the trouble of getting 80,000 of you in one place and we have the world-wide press and global broadcast media here, gee, uh, I guess we can give her another chance."
So he asks, "What is 5 plus 5?" After nearly 30 seconds she eventually says, "90?" The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh. Everyone is disheartened. The blonde starts crying and the 80,000 girls begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "Give her another chance! Give her another chance!"
The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm than good, eventually says, "OK! OK! Just one more chance. What is 2 plus 2?" The girl closes her eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says, "4?". Throughout the stadium, pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000 girls jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and scream ... Give her another chance! Give her another chance!

foxx
08-27-2016, 12:13 AM
^^^ I don't get it.

foxx
08-27-2016, 12:14 AM
...and I will hunt down and SHOOT the first person that tries to explain it to me!

scope eye
08-27-2016, 07:28 AM
...and I will hunt down and SHOOT the first person that tries to explain it to me!

Well you see the crowd was not really any smarter than she was, since they didn't even realize she had gotten the right answer.:bolt:

Spanky jr

Robinhood
08-27-2016, 05:08 PM
SSSSHHHHHHH! Foxx is a blond!

BillPa
08-27-2016, 11:21 PM
A blond waked into one of the most prestigious banks in New York city and asks for $200 loan.

"What do you need the money for?" asks the loan manager.
I'm going on vacation for two weeks she says.
"Do you have anything for collateral".
Well, only my car.
"Is your car worth $200"
Oh yes, I'm sure it is.
"Ok, I give you the load and have my assistant put your car in our secure lot. When you pay the $200 plus $10 interest I'll give you your car.

Two week later she returns and pays back the 200 plus the 10 interest..

The manager says, "While you were gone I did some checking, you're worth millions, and your car, a new Mercedes! Why would in the world would you make a loan for a measly $225?"

Well sir, where else in New York city can I park my car for two weeks in a secure lot for a measly 10 bucks? :p

Bill

foxx
08-28-2016, 12:01 AM
SSSSHHHHHHH! Foxx is a blond!

Hard to say these days... What's left is hard to see!

foxx
08-28-2016, 12:03 AM
A blond waked into one of the most prestigious banks in New York city and asks for $200 loan.

Well, only my car.
"Is your car worth $200"
Oh yes, I'm sure it is.
"Ok, I give you the load and have my assistant put your car in our secure lot. When you pay the $200 plus $10 interest I'll give you your car.

The manager says, "While you were gone I did some checking, you're worth millions, and your car, a new Mercedes! Why would in the world would you make a loan for a measly $225?"

Well sir, where else in New York city can I park my car for two weeks in a secure lot for a measly 10 bucks? :p

Bill

That's no blonde!

Texas10
08-28-2016, 06:39 AM
No joke, this actually happened to me.

Driving back to Austin from Albuquerque NM, I was passing through Roswell when in the middle of the block, in the middle of downtown I slammed on the brakes as the car in front of me came to an abrupt stop.

Out from the passenger side stepped a tall blonde. She spoke a few words to the driver, who then sped off. I hit the gas too.

That's when without so much as a glance in my direction, she stepped right into my path. I slammed on the brakes again, rolled down the window, and yelled "you must be a natural blonde".

BillPa
08-28-2016, 01:50 PM
The MCC enclosures we used in the plant were painted blue on the exterior w/white interior. Most times when putting the holes in for conduits -fittings the hydraulic punch would chip the blue paint so we would tape off the insides of the holes to keep the the touch up rattle can blue from going inside on the white.

One day when we were getting ready to touch up a few when a certain blond female employee came wandering by.
Louie asked if she would do us a favor.
"Sure, what do you need?"
Can you cover those holes on the inside with your palms of your hands while we spray the outsides?
"Yep"
After we were done she looked at the blue circles on her palms trying to figure out where they came from. :p

Bill

LoneWolf
08-30-2016, 06:52 PM
Here's your sign!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160830/b24712c34392998c7cd9cd99be8f9ae3.jpg

"The strength of the wolf is the pack, but the strength pack is the wolf"

Proudly sponsored by Apache Gun Works

J.Baker
08-31-2016, 01:43 PM

Well, only my car.
"Is your car worth $200"
Oh yes, I'm sure it is.

Bill

That's no blonde!

I think Bill's the blonde in this one. How else would $200 loan + $10 interest add up to "a loan for a measly $225?" LOL