PDA

View Full Version : Okay, stupid question time.

guyo
08-18-2016, 12:19 AM
I have a model 12 6.5 Creedmoor LRP that I removed from HR Precision stock and put in an XLR Chasis. I also have a 16 inch 300 blackout barrel and a Varmint action I want to try in the HS stock to suppress. Have go and no go gauges for the blackout and a bolt from a. 223 Savage.
I have a extractor upgrade kit coming from NSS after reading about problems getting the extraction to work from others. I guess I need a magazine for. 223? What else am I going to need to get this project up and running? [ I also have action wrench, barrel nut wrench and new recoil lug]. This site is full of good advice and I am hoping I can someday contribute more than questions. Thanks in advance.

RC20
08-18-2016, 08:20 PM
Well it took me a while to find the question(s) in there (paragraphs or sentence separations per below are your friend:confused:)

Toque wrench is kind of nice for setting the action wrench fasteners (two large cap screw s and the action screw)

Sockets and or combo wrench for the cap screws, Allen wrench, some other adaptors are nice.

Vice?

Not into the calibers so don't know about feeds and such.