PDA

View Full Version : Warranty Test

Pages : 1 [2]

J.Baker
08-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Weaver was owned by ATK, which split all their outdoor companies off into Vista Outdoor, which bought Bushnell. Millet, Simmons and Tasco are also owned by Bushnell.

Rick_W
08-21-2016, 03:34 PM
Weaver was owned by ATK, which split all their outdoor companies off into Vista Outdoor, which bought Bushnell. Millet, Simmons and Tasco are also owned by Bushnell.
Was not aware of Simmons and Tasco - they are not reflected in the 2016 Bushnell military & LE program.

Bushnell, Millett, Primos, Bolle, & Serengeti eyewear are available under the program.

rjtfroggy
08-25-2016, 05:27 AM
I got my scope back yesterday, all the paper work says is, cleaned, greased, adjusted back to zero. They never mentioned why it would not track with the elevation turret and that is why it went back.
Oh yeah also got a bill for $20 extra, why I don't know yet. I sent the $15 they request for s & h so the extra isn't happening, this was a scope that was used 3 times so I would assume it was new and under LIFE TIME WARRANTY. Typical Bushnell BS.

Rosco
09-06-2016, 10:38 AM
You ain't lying..had to return my Viper HS 2.
5-10x this weekend. Had taken it out to the range so I could zero my .243 Axis. Turned the magnification ring to 10x and the reticle decided it wanted to turn as well!! So I had a big ole "x" when I looked down the tube. Cabela's was great and exchanged it without issue.